Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Wishin for this Kitchen

Or rather, all of these kitchens! Don't you ever wish you had more than one kitchen so you can have a different styles for each one? I certainly do!




I do love a white kitchen -- it's clean and chic. And, like these playful kitchens, and you can add bursts of color and whimsy through your dining chairs, light fixtures, flowers, artwork and even appliances!




It's a blast from the past -- how cool are these retro mod looks? The vintage fridge is to die for, seriously.

While working on the gastropub project, I've been strongly influenced by the industrial look. I'm obsessed with the wooden textures and the metals -- it feels a bit organic, while adding that masculine touch the man of the house will appreciate.

Happy Friday!!
Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment